Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cute Harajuku Watch - Totally Kuwai!


Ok I absocutely love this watch! It's so precious just like a little fluffy kitty who looks at you with its sweet eyes and says MEOW, MEOW! (umm kind of like the kitty on that watch, hee) This watch is from the Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers line of fun clothing and accessories. I don't know about you, but I totally dig her stuff. It's super Kawaii! Now it doesn't matter if your young or old (in my case old but who's counting and so what? age is nothing but a number!) We all have a little kid in each of us who love Kawaiilicious things (hey I think I just invented a new word "Kawaiilicious" - sweet!). So go get your own Harajuku Watch - do it, do it, do it #%@....I kid.


To find one at a Kuwailicious store near you try here:

http://www.harajukulovers.com/

No comments: