Monday, November 26, 2007

Cute Movie!



Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family and friends! Now back to reality and the South Beach diet! Oy vey!

Well over the holiday weekend I went to see the film, Enchanted. What a great little movie indeed! I tell ya, at first I thought could be a little bit cheesy but then I realized Dr. McDreamy was in it (and Ladies you all know what I'm talking about!) I was so entertained by this film and Disney sure delivered! I don't want to say too much except to say you should go see it. It will have you laughing, crying, and even more laughing! Bring your special someone, your kids, the neighbors kids, your grandparents or parents, your doggie or kitty, your red panda, your plush toys etc....I don't care who you bring so long as you see this film. Do IT! I promise you will be fully entertained!

Here's the review on Rotten Tomatoes:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/enchanted/

Ok that's all for now...

Peace out!

J

No comments: